Aaen Care Online Training Events
• Number of delegates per organisation: There is no restriction to the number of delegates from one organisation unless the course has restriction on numbers for practical reasons.
• Normal Allocation: All courses will be filled on a first come first served basis, unless otherwise specified. Once a course is full a reserve list will be kept and any places becoming available will be offered to the reserve list.
• Confirmed bookings: No bookings will be accepted without a completed registration being returned Aaen Care and, where applicable, with accompanying payment. Bookings will only be confirmed at the point that the delegate receives written confirmation that they have been allocated a place on a specified training course.
• Bookings by an organisation: An organisation booking places on training courses on behalf of their employees/volunteers is responsible for ensuring nominated individuals are aware of these terms and conditions and that no places are guaranteed until a booking is confirmed in writing, as per ‘Confirmed Bookings’ above.
Cancellation by Aaen Care
• In the event of Aaen Care having to cancel a training course, all delegates will receive confirmation in writing of cancellation and a full refund.
Cancellation by a delegate or organisation:
• where a delegate is substituted for another delegate from the same organisation, cancellation charges will not apply
• In the event of a delegate or their organisation cancelling a training course the following will apply:
– You should try to give as much notice as possible if you need to cancel a booking.
– Cancellation charges are as follows per person:
At least 14 days’ notice before the date of the course: 10% of the total cost.
At least 6 days’ notice before the date of the course: 50% of the total cost.
5 days’ notice or less before the date of the course: no refund given
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are unsure about of any terms and conditions.