Unlimited access to the following online medication training videos and accompanying resources:
- Medicines supply, ordering process and responsibilities
- Safe storage, disposal and returns of medication
- Principles of safe medicines administration, accurate preparation and measuring of medicines
- Accurate recording of medicines administration
- ‘As required’ medication
- Controlled drugs
- Topical administration of medicines
- Medicines audits and improvement methodology
- Understanding medicines and where you can find information about medicines
- Managing and reporting medicines administration errors
Subscription Package £297 for 12 months access per care home or care at home service
The course also includes twice monthly online group advice calls where services can ask questions about the course content and medicines administration queries.
All training is regularly reviewed and updated to ensure it is accurate and relevant.
On receipt of payment your service will receive the course URL and a unique login.
Find our online course terms and conditions here.